IndieAdhar is the initiative to nurturing kindness and compassion in the hearts of Indians for the free-spirited animals to guard them.
the user-generated a unique identification number against / backed with the detailed profile of an animal on indiadhar.com.
The number is generated on indieAdhar.com and Guardian can purchase Indieadhar number printed reflective collar or write the Indieadhar Number on the collar of the animal..
Other community members will be able to access information about the animal and contact the guardian of the animal using the Indieadhar number to act when the animal is found in a crisis or vulnerable situation.
Individuals who make a profile of the animals living on the streets of India and generate indieAdhar number for the animal and become the Guardian of the animal.
The Guardian of the animal provides his or her contact information with the Animal profile. Guardians will be contacted by other individuals attending the animals in crisis.
We are committed to protecting the information of the guardian.
As a security protocol and avoid miss-use of the Guardian’s personal information IndieAdhar collects information of the user wanting to connect to the Guardian of the animal. It means that an anonymous person cannot connect to the guardians.
- Find the profile of the animal using the Indieadhar number written on the collar of the animal.
- Send a message or call the guardian of the animal.
- To attend medical emergency you will have all the information nearby veterinary hospitals and animal welfare organizations.
- You can call IndieAdhar for further assistance.
- Look for the profile of the animal and look for the animal’s photo.
- You will see the tagged profiles of Missing or misplaced animals of the surrounding locality.
- If you find the profile, reach out to the Guardian of the animal using the information provided in the profile.
- Get indieAdhar number for the animal if you wish to keep track of the animal and become the guardian.